Submit your company logo to ASA Chicago:
- Please request a high resolution (.ai, .eps, .png or large .jpg)
- These files can be source file (Illustrator File - WITH FONTS OUTLINED).
- Upload these high resolution files to our site via this link: Submit Logos Here
- Your company will look amazing at ASA Chicago events.
- You can send this link in an email to your Marketing Department rep or 3rd Party Design/Marketing/Print Vendor and have them submit your latest logo directly.
Submit Logos Here
Any questions - ask for Johnny or call ASA Chicago 847.827.8336
FAQ's Regarding Submitting Logo
1. No - Your website graphic isn't large enough.
Grabbing, copying or using your company logo from your website front page - will not be large enough to print on a banner or use in our print promotions.
2. No - Any Microsoft Office or PowerPoint file will not work.
Without looking at it - most any Microsoft file is optimized and will not reproduce well.
3. Call Your Marketing / Printer
Your Marketing department, 3rd party company or designer, will usually be happy to email you a file (IF YOU TELL THEM WHERE IT IS GOING). Let them know you are not leaving them - tell them you need a logo for a sponsor opportunity or for joining the association.
4. Vector is King
The best format is a Adobe Illustrator File - with the fonts outlined. (( Make your pro outline the font or your logo may not display right!)).