BPI - A Business Practice Interchange...
TYPICALLY held at the ASA Chicago office or preceding dinner meetings and events, the BPI is your opportunity to gather pertinent information before you submit any bid, possibly saving your firm thousands of dollars annually.
- Find out who is paying, who is not and why
- Learn about the business reputation and practices of general contractors, home builders, owners and projects directly from those who do business with them, the members of ASA Chicago
- Learn about payment practices, contract adherence, change order procedures, job-site practices, back order methods, retainage policy, credit reliability, liens and claims previously filed
- Gather members-only information on your customers, vendors and others who may impact your business
- Evaluate and reassess the ways, means and methods in which we all do business so that you may plan accordingly
- Use this open forum as your best tool to select business partners
TO DOWNLOAD A BPI CARD (SEEN BELOW) CLICK HERE.
STOP BIDDING IN THE DARK
To obtain more information, call ASA Chicago (847-827-8336)